weddChic

6.03.2007

Precious Elijah




I arrived at their house and Elijah was asleep. I was glad because it is always fun to get pictures of babies sleeping. We got a few in before I asked mom to pick up her new baby and when she did, he woke up he started to cry and wanted to be fed. I'm sorry baby Elijah for disturbing your peaceful sleeping, but it was well worth it. I hope the both of you got some rest after I left.
My favorite picture is the first one!
Leave a comment and tell me what your favorite is. I want to get a canvas wrap for the Women's Medical Center and I'd like to chose from one of these.
I'm leaning towards the first one, but I want to hear what you have to say too! Thanks.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Stevie said...

oh my gosh! Your best baby session yet. And definetely the 1st one for the canvas

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cristy...I'm Denae and I read your blog. I meant to leave you a comment when you asked who all reads your blog, but I never did.

But I had to say that I like the second one best for the canvas. I think it is more eye catching than the first, because he is just looking right at you.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you just look at that sweet little face in the second one. OMG I love it! I don't know about the canvas I will leave that up to the professionals.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE the middle picture where the baby is looking at you...it is AMAZING!!!!!

3:57 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

thanks everyone. It seems like the second one wins. And Ben agrees with all of you. So I will be getting a canvas of #2 for the Women's Medical Center.
Thanks for all your votes.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home