weddChic

6.28.2007

Giving you some "Hughes Loven"




Dancing in the street-how romantic!

I am super super excited about Amanda and Justin's wedding in July. She is the cutest and sweetest thing and he has such a fun personality. It's so exciting for me when the couple lets loose and has fun and can joke around. That's what these sessions are about. Simply having fun! Thanks Amanda and Justin for your easy going personalities and for being so cute and in love.
By the way, I thought I'd play a little "Headlines" like on Jay Leno with the wedding couples names. Her last name is Hughes and his is Loven (lovin')
Giving you some "Hughes Loven"! Get it!
Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this cute couples pictures.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The whole "Hughes Loven" headline is pretty witty, we are "Loven" it.
We really enjoyed taking pictures with you. We can't wait to see the rest of them.


Thanks,
Justin and Amanda

10:33 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Yea! I'm excited for you to see the rest too. I had such a hard time picking out favorites.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home