weddChic

1.28.2008

Twittering

His cheeks are getting chunky!

Everyone keeps asking me to make sure and let them know when Benson gets here. So I decided maybe if I twitter, I'll get the message out in a simple way. I will try my best at letting you all know when our little Benson enters this world. We will be calling some, texting others, and twittering the rest. Stay tuned! I've been feeling Braxton Hicks pain while I'm sleeping, but nothing during the day. So maybe he'll come this week, on Super Bowl Sunday, or maybe his due date Feb 8th...we'll see!



The twitter updates are located on the right hand side under my profile info. Scroll down to get the updates.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christy i am so happy for you and ben.You are going to be a good mom

12:21 PM  
Blogger lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Cristy,
I just wanted to let you know that I am so stinkin' excited for you to have this baby:) Yay!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Look how handsome! Can not wait to see the pictures of the little guy. And get ready for me to pick your brain...I'm going to need lots of mommy advice ;)

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home