weddChic

8.13.2008

Benson is a Halfer!

Yesterday, at 5:58 pm Benson celebrated his 6 month birthday! He is a halfer! (half a year old)
We celebrated by playing all day with mommy, when she wasn't working and going to the fair. We met up with some of our sweet friends Haley and Tyler and got loved on like crazy by Haley. He even ate a whole jar of peas yesterday and he starts on squash today. He sits up, he has two teeth and working on more. He lays on his tummy really good and pushes himself up too. He's rolled over twice from tummy to back and laughs like crazy when you tickle his toes. He loves to watch Bailey and Chevy (our dogs) play and he loves to pet them.
It's funny because just 6 months ago he was barely doing anything, and now he is doing so much. Six months has flown by for us and I'm nervous that the next 6 months are going to fly by too. We keep telling him to stay small, but he just gets bigger and bigger. Tomorrow is our 6 month check up at the doctors, so we'll see how much he weighs. People at the fair last night kept telling us he's a big boy for 6 months.

We are also going to celebrate his birthday in Kansas City, shopping on the Plaza and going to my FAVORITE store, Anthropologie. We will also be celebrating mine and Ben's 6 year anniversary. Six wonderful years! The best six years of my life!

On Monday night, I will also be going to a conference put on by David Jay and Jasmine Star. I am super pumped, because these two photographers are just about as sweet and genuine as they come. I've never met them personally, but you can see their personalities when you read their blogs and watch their videos.

This is Benson posing for me in the "photobooth" set up at the house.
I call this his "Popeye" face.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! I can't believe he is 6 months old already. Congrats and Happy Anniversary too.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Dennis Bullock said...

Love that shirt!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah Holt said...

Oh Cristy, look at him! He is so handsome. I can see the personality starting to coming out.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Ramie Babcock said...

That is the CUTEST onsie I have ever seen!!

9:59 PM  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

Oh this is TOO CUTE! My boy does this same face, but we call him "turtle boy" when he does it. I don't know, we just think he looks like a turtle! lol ;)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Stevie said...

I lOVE that T-shirt. You and Ben sure made 1 beautiful baby!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the most beautiful little boy I have ever seen, since his Daddy was born anyway. Cristy, you are a wonderful mother and an unbelievable photgrapher. I love our little Benson so much! Grandma P

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home