weddChic

8.09.2008

Photobooth action from Walther Wedding

This was my first time to do the photobooth and I have to say it was so much fun. It definitely keeps me occupied at the reception. I bought some ginormous seamless white paper, and set up my lights and went for it. I would love to do it again at someone elses wedding. If you are interested let me know! :)


Dayme is a huge Texas Tech Red Raider fan. Marcus is a huge Texas Longhorns fan. There were lots of cheering for the raiders, and lots of cheering for the longhorns. I myself am a red raider fan, so ya know I had to post this one below first. beautiful bridesmaids
Brides mom is in the middle and this is her with her best friends from college. They are Baylor Bear fans-and that is a bear hand if you were wondering :) rrraarrr


I loved seeing this little boy, but he made me miss mine all night. I teared up a little at one point, because I missed Benson so much.
The guy with his tongue out was the pastor for the wedding, and this is his super cool family.



yummy grooms cake

a little too much lovin' going on...




yah, thats right
see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...cute
grooms uncle was having a good time :)








Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Haley Nevins Hicks said...

I just told Tyler that I could look at your pictures all day! They are just so cool, fun, and sweet. Sure am thankful I have such a cool friend like yourself. :) oh, by the way, I loved the cheese tots from cronnies..

9:50 PM  
Blogger Haley Lamb said...

very fun!! i would love to be able to do this! so, did you have an assistant or was it just you shooting the reception and photobooth?

7:40 PM  
Blogger the walkers said...

my favorite picture bar none is the grooms uncle havin him some fun!!! i laughed out loud!! these pictures are great...great idea.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so incredibly talented!! i love, love, love your pictures! any chance you would travel to georgia to take some pics?!?:) anyway, keep them coming, like the previous comment from haley...i could look at them all day!!

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy these pictures are so beautiful! Every single one looks like its own fun story! It seams like yall had a blast! Great job!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ray ban sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
louis vuitton outlet
adidas nmd runner
louis vuitton handbags
burberry outlet store
ugg boots
prada shoes
michael kors uk outlet
supra shoes
mbt shoes
uggs outlet
mulberry handbags
longchamp bags
ed hardy clothing
longchamp handbag
oakley sunglasses wholesale
the north face jackets
true religion outlet
adidas nmd runner
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
canada goose outlet
hollister canada
nike mercurial
cheap replica watches
rolex watches outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ugg boots
hollister shirts

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home