weddChic

8.09.2008

Gage and Tara.Reception

I didn't feel right doing any recent posts without catching up and posting some from Tara and Gage's wedding back in June in the lovely (wish I could live there) San Diego, CA.



Gage liked making faces at the camera, so guess what-I'm posting them :)



listening to sweet words from her bridesmaid, Erin.
First dance...awww

Ben and I used the pocket wizards on these. My first time, and I was so pleased and excited! This is definitely a favorite. Tara looks so beautiful here.
This was such a sweet father, daughter, and granddaughter dance

This one makes me want to cry it's so sweet

wild and crazy little girl :)
This groomsmen had some dance moves

Some of Gage's family came all the way from Holland (correct me if I'm wrong about that)

Cool band and awesome music
Not sure what this was, but I laughed when I saw it. I just had to put it in.
Baby girl was getting a little tired from all that dancing
another one of Gage's faces


Garter catching, ninja style
more crazy dance moves


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home