weddChic

10.11.2008

Bailey Family

I just realized I never posted this session. I had done so many things with these pictures I thought I have shared them on the blog already. Anyways...this session was done back in August when the Curry County Fair was in town.
Since taking these pictures for them, Holly and I have become friends and sometimes walking buddies. I had an awesome time with their session and LOVE when the clients are willing to do what ever. We climbed on the rides, played with cows and got inside a ticket booth-I don't think the fair lady liked that much, oh well we got some fun pictures while we were doing it :) (And we did have permission)
Jake is in the army and had just gotten in from Afghanistan to visit his family for a couple of weeks. It was a sweet time taking pictures for them, and I know these have been memorable for him to see while he is away from his darling family.

Here are some favorites from their session at the fair....






Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Strebeck said...

i love the shot through the circle dealy!! too cute.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Renee Booe said...

I just wanted to say hi and that I love checking out your blog. You take awesome photos!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Ramie Babcock said...

Can you say Benson's future girlfriend?! That little girl is ADORABLE!! You can tell she is full of personality!! Her parents are going to have to fight off the boys someday!!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Truitt Ross said...

You are incredible! How do I set up an appointment with you? - Kayci

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home