weddChic

11.23.2008

Families

I entered these three images in a contest today, and I'll know tomorrow if I win $300 towards fun merchandise with a photography company. Wish me luck!

Also, I will be in Lubbock November 28th and have an opening for a session at 10 am Texas time if anyone is interested. There will be no travel fee of $95, because I will already be there! Session fee is $225. Check website for details. http://www.cristycross.com/
Email or call to book your session :)
cristy@cristycross.com 575.219.9312
Session can be family, kids, high school seniors, engagements...etc

Penn Family

Zarikta Family
Adair Family



Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

I love all three... but I'm especially partial to the last one, for some reason. Hmmm, wonder why! You are perfecting your talent more & more all the time. God has given you a gift for what you do. It's beautiful.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Ramie Babcock said...

LOVE the funky family in the second pic! GREAT clothing choice! And the babies are adorable, too!

1:18 AM  
Blogger ChristyPenn said...

Whoo Hoo! Best of luck! Beautiful families!!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I LOVE the first and second pics best. What awesome clothes on the family in the second one. LOVE it!

11:45 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

I love the location and colors in the first one, the fun spunkiness in the second one, and the warm playfulness in the third. These families are all so awesome and I loved working with them all.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah Holt said...

Wow Wow!! Those are awesome! What great families to work with!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Jordan Strebeck said...

Gotta love those Adair boys... Cooper's hair makes me want to be a little fella again...

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home