weddChic

12.11.2008

Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas everybody! This year our Christmas card is of Benson only. His face is much cuter and more pleasing to the eye than me and Ben anyways :) I had these cards printed up on the Pearl finish with UV coating from my lab and they look so awesome I have to say. They are very sparkly and glamorous too.
I have an awesome friend, Aimee who is amazingly talented and works for FOSSIL designing handbags and lately I've been surrounding myself with everything FOSSIL. There are some fun pictures in their holiday catalog that gave me the idea for my Christmas cards this year. Go check out their cool stuff at www.fossil.com and check out the handbags too! the happy holidays is a cute idea I took from one of fossils fun shirts


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute it that?!?! Benson is just the cutest!!! Have a great Christmas with your baby boy!!!

7:08 PM  
Blogger ChristyPenn said...

Oh, I lOVE the card! Too cute Mr. Benson!!! Happy First Christmas!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Holly Bailey said...

That is so stinking cute! I hope that all is well!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! They had some contest on Regis and Kelly for cutest Christmas card. You would definitely win but I think it's over. Oh well you win my contest haha except for I can't give you an awesome trip for winning. :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Ramie Babcock said...

Cute!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Amy DeYoung said...

SOOO cute!!!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Amy DeYoung said...

SOOO cute!!!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Olive & Pearl Handmade said...

thanks gal-u are sweet-I LOVE the Christmas card--love it ;)

6:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah Holt said...

Got your card today! I LOVE it! You are so talented!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home