weddChic

12.03.2008

Ashlee.Senior

Ashlee is a beautiful senior that has waited patiently for me to put up her pictures on the blog. I have to say, as much as I'd like to be good at the blogging stuff, I struggle with keeping it updated. So if you are a client that has been waiting for there pictures to be up, don't give up. I will have them up.
Ashlee you are adorable and I enjoyed our time together. I hope you enjoy the favorites I picked and please feel free to use any/all of them on myspace or facebook :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday night.
I'm talking tonight at our youth group (girls only talk) with a few other ladies about Proverbs 31. I am praying God gives me the right words to say, if you could shout out a little prayer too I'd SO appreciate it.









I think of my friends little boy when I see the name "Max" etched in the steel cross beams.



Look at her arm muscles! she definitely must work out.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger booboo said...

Very beautiful

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a phenomenal photographer! well done!

7:05 PM  
Blogger cristin steger said...

very nice cristy!!! hope all is well with you!!! cristin

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home