weddChic

12.17.2008

Haircut...Finally after one whole year!

I hadn't had a haircut for about a year now. I never made time to go and get it done and I just didn't have the time. I normally went to someone in Lubbock, but it is too hard for me to get up there just for a haircut. Thankfully, I found someone that is right here in Clovis and does an awesome job. She is also a client of mine. The great thing about this haircut, besides the fact that she cut it perfectly the way I wanted it and styled it in a way I could only dream of ME being able to do, she also came to my house and did it in the dining room while our babies were taking a nap. I can't tell you how helpful that was for me.

Well, here is my new haircut Julia Zarikta did for me...thanks Julia. (and yes, it is still long...I love long hair and I don't think I'll be cutting it too short for a very long time ) I tried to take a picture of the back of my hair, but it was a little hard holding the heavy camera over my should.
Oh, she also got these fun fresh curls with a blow dryer and circle brushes rolled in my hair. She is quite the talented lady :)


Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger TiffanyNorris said...

So pretty! Did you change the color too? It looks deeper... Love the curls-sigh, makes me want extentions again, Ha!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a hottie!

2:49 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Thanks Tiff. No I haven't done the hair coloring yet, but I need to so I can hide my million white hairs.
Ben, I knew this comment was from you before I even saw who it was. I love you :)

3:07 PM  
Blogger Growing up said...

OOO it looks so good! I've got hair envy I can't wait to get mine long again that for sure helped me with the wait!

3:36 PM  
Blogger ChristyPenn said...

Beautiful! Doesn't it just feel great! You look gorgeous!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Dani and Greg said...

Dani likey hairy.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! If my hair looked like that, I would keep it long, too. Love it!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home