weddChic

1.12.2009

Giving away print credit

Here's the deal:
I am giving away $300 print credit to a lucky high school senior.
This offer is for high school seniors of 2009 only.

How does this work? To qualify, you must first purchase a session. Once you have purchased your session, your name will go into the "hat" and your name will be drawn and announced on Feb 2nd here on the blog.
What is included in the session? The session is a 1-2 hour session, up to three different outfits, at locations of your choice.
How much is a session fee? $225 plus tax. $100 print credit is included in the session fee.
How much print credit will I have total? $400!!
When is the deadline? January 31st

So, if you are interested and want $300 print credit for FREE, then please email me at cristy@cristycross.com , titled SENIOR SESSION300 and include your name, phone number and address.
Don't want to email me? Call me at 575.219.9312 weekdays between 10 am-4:30 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home