weddChic

1.12.2009

He loves me....He loves me

Haleigh and Caleb are an awesome couple I met through email. At the time I was giving away free engagement sessions and they were one of the lucky couples to receive one. I had a blast with them, because I felt like I already knew them. Their personalities were so inviting and welcoming and as I write this I feel like Haleigh and I have been friends way before our session back in October. Also, at this time I was just doing their engagement pictures, no wedding, but as time passed and they received their images from the session they decided they wanted to hire me as their wedding photographer too. I was so excited, because they are such a fun couple I really wanted to do this wedding secretively and now I get to :)
They will be getting married in June and I can't wait!
Here are some of my favorites from this sweet sweet dear couple.

I love this one. I think of Mary Poppins when I see this one. Kind of fairytale like, too.


Look closely at Calebs face. This is Haleigh's favorite face he makes :)





Aren't they so cute!!
I love how glamorous Haleigh looks in this one. It gets me excited about our bridal session. Ooh yea!



The cone picture

He's totally diggin' her in this one for sure ya'll
This here is a beautiful gift Haleigh and Caleb gave me at the end of the session. And I did cry when they gave to me. I'm such a sucker. I loved it so much it is sitting on my shelf in my office and I glance at it every single day to remind myself to delight myself in the Lord. And some awesome sensual amber lotions from Bath and Body Works--My FAVORITE!
Thanks Caleb and Haleigh. You two are a blessing to me :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kayla Barker said...

These are so cute! I love the gate photos and the cone photo is awesome!!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

I loved these!

I just started doing photography and I hope to be half as good as you are one day.

~M

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too sweet! We have absolutley loved working with you so far and I can't wait until March when we can again. Me and my mom did wedding stuff all day today and I kept telling her, "I just can't wait for you to meet Cristy...you will love her!" Haha, so I know she is so ready to meet you, too. Thanks againg for everything!!

Haleigh

12:27 AM  
Blogger ChristyPenn said...

U R 2 COOL Cristy! LOVE 'em!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love what you had them do with the scarf! The gate ones are probably my favs!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home