weddChic

2.17.2009

Giving Away T-Shirts

I've had these shirts since August, and I need to give them out already!! Image courtesy of Christy Penn-client and photographer

I am giving away T-shirts to anyone that has ever had their picture taken by me. This means, anyone who has EVER EVER EVER had pictures by me. If it has been three years ago, a month ago, or yesterday. Send me an email to cristy@cristycross.com with your name, mailing address and size (s, m, l, xl) and I'll send ya a shirt. I'm sending out my first one to Mrs. Brooke Schuelke a.k.a Brooke Johnson tomorrow. So Brooke, be looking for it in the mail!


Don't be shy. Everyone wants a free shirt. Ben and I are always up for free shirts. It's easy too, because (one) it's free, (two) you just have to send me an email that you want one and (three) IT'S FREE!!

Oh, and I almost forgot-they are Cristy Cross Photography tees. I don't have a picture just yet, but I'll just say that they are simple and really cool and you will really want one.

Have a great day :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Cristy Cross Photography shirts! I wear one everyday!

9:50 AM  
Blogger ChristyPenn said...

I want one Cristy Cross! I would proudly display my FAV photographer's name! I love you!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE THE SHIRT!!!! You're so awesome. I'll definitely wear it with pride. Thanks again!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Olive & Pearl Handmade said...

Definitely need you to take pictures of us so we can wear your shirts! We are big fans!!

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home