weddChic

3.07.2009

Sydney and Kristen. Seniors

Today was a windy, no gusty and crazy wind blowing day. However, God provided perfect places just for my two sessions today. Not to say we didn't get a little wind blown, because we most definitely did. But we were still able to get awesome, beautiful shots of these two lovely girls. I also found new fun locations too. I can't wait to go back and see what other angles I can work from.
First meet Sydney...



Then Kristen...




Both of these girls are sweet and down to earth. I loved every bit of taking pictures with them today. I also enjoyed getting to know them better as a person.
I hope you like your sneak peek girls. Leave a comment and tell me what ya think!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara Hobgood said...

oh the second one is my favorite! cristy you are an inspiration!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home