weddChic

12.07.2006

My hair stylist



random napkin holders...I loved the colors



Oh my was it cold that day. I took them around downtown Clovis outside for a few shots and then brought them inside to our local antique shop Cydney's. It was way to cold to continue it outside. Thanks girls, I had fun. Also, if you need a hair stylist she is a great one to go to. I loved her hair so much I called her the next day to see if she would cut my hair like hers. And I love my hair! It's taken me a year to figure out what to do with it and she did a wonderful job.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, you did such a wonderful job! And I'm really glad that you are enjoying your hair so much. You were such a pleasure to work with and I truely enjoyed chatting it up with you at the salon. You are so talented and I know God will bless you and your business! Have a wonderful weekend!
-Kendra

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home