weddChic

5.24.2007

A few things to tell you...

I will be out of town today, May24-May28:
I am leaving for Lubbock today and will be flying out to Dallas tomorrow morning for Tiffany's(polka-dot dress) bachelorette party. I've asked her to bring her wedding dress so we can do her bridal session while we are there and I'm so excited! Becca (blonde behind Tiff) has planned the whole weekend for us-she is very well organized and I love it. We are staying at hotel zaza, and doing dinner out on the town and riding around in a limo. Then we will also have a chance to have some relaxation in the zaza spa, and a little shopping here and there.
I will have no access to the Internet and will be using my phone sparingly. Please leave me a message if you call, and emails are always great. When I get back I will be returning calls and emails on Tuesday.
Everyone have a lovely weekend!
P.S * I just got my new camera in today! And I'm bringing it with me to Dallas. I'll share with you when I get back. It is so awesome!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss my sweet Cristy!

9:16 AM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

That sounds like SO much fun! I love bachelorette parties! =) Lots of friendly, familiar faces in that pic. =)

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home