weddChic

6.28.2007

Dennis + Holly Wedding



































Holly and Dennis had a wonderful wedding. They had a candy bar at the reception with cute little Chinese to-go boxes for you to fill the candy with. The cakes were so gorgeous and really yummy. I loved the jelly inside the brides cake. Holly also had two dresses. One for the ceremony and one for the reception. She is a very stylish girl and did a wonderful job on everything. Her colors were brown and Tiffany blue and she gave her bridesmaids gifts from Tiffany's. There was also some crazy dancing going on. Especially by the Irish couple who did an Irish dance number that was unbelievable. I wish I wasn't taking pictures for just a second, because I really wanted to dance too, but hey you got to work.
Thanks Glenn and Stockstill family for a wonderful evening!
Vendors
Catering: The Landing (delicious-meatballs were my favorite)
Bakery: Diana Rutherford!!!! Please if you don't have a bakery yet you need to contact this lady. I don't have her info, but I can sure get it for you if you want it. These were the most beautiful cakes I'd ever seen and so so tasty to my tummy.
Flower Shop: The wonderful Sharla and her girls at Forever Blooms
Videographer: John Urban with First United Methodist-what a kind gentleman
D.J: Dominique Urioste-great music
Hair: Debbie Haynes-great skills

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOlly is a nice person and she have a pretty wedding. buffy

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cristy! I got to see several of these pictures when i was working for you! But i love the ones you put on your blog! Very cute! Love ya!


~Jadee~

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Dennis....congrats! I was thinking of you the other day..I think it is because they tore down those crappy apartments you used to live in north of campus.so i googled your name & found this! Congrats on a lovely wedding a what a beautiful bride and family!!!!

Lisa (O'Neill) Smith

If anyone reads this and can forward it to Dennis I would appreciate it..

smithlisanat@yahoo.com

I would love to hear from an old friend!!!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home