weddChic

7.13.2007

Jenn

Something I love about this girl is that she has been so excited for this session every since I did her brother Ryan and her sister Amanda's session back in May. She was supposed to take pictures then too, but she got sick. Jadee came along with me and helped out with her wonderful video light holding skills. We tried a few ideas from our magazine collections too. Like whipping your hair around in circles and trying to smile while doing it. It kind of worked, but I think I need a little more practice on directing them in the swooshing.
Here are some favorites of mine.

I absolutely love this one. It goes perfectly with my tag on the side.

She is such a model, but it was hard for her to keep a straight face.



I experimented with back lighting, which I love that lighting so much and then a few with my off camera flash, and then my little $30 sunpak video light.

Your rock my socks off when you leave comments!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara Bradshaw said...

Hey Cristy I just wanted to say if you didn't already know I thought it but....YOU ROCK! You are such an amazing photographer. Can't wait to help you out agian sometime soon!!! Give me a call next time your in Lubbock and I'll take you out for one of those Subway meatball sandwhiches..those are my FAV!!! 893.2363

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRISTY!!! Wow girlfriend!! :) I love everything about you!! haha you did so AWESOME!! Man i dont think i have EVER had that much fun taking pictures! :) We will DEF. be doing that again!! THANK YOU!!! :)

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cristy! I absolutely love Jen's pictures! I don't think you took one bad one! They were all gorgeous! But im not sure what you ment on that one when you said it'd go perfect with your tag on the other side??? Hmm? Well i love you anyways, and Wally!

6:00 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Sara-thank you so much. I am humbled. And don't you worry, I will definitely give you a call for a Subway sandwich-meatball special.
Jennifer-you are gorgeous girl. I couldn't have done it without you and Jadee.
Jadee bird- I love my little assistant!Wally is 10 weeks 1 day and growing!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hugo boss
coach factory outlet
ugg australia boots
ugg australia
uggs on sale
ugg boots outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
fitflops
red bottoms shoes
christian louboutin
zhi20161121

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home