weddChic

7.12.2007

Tiff + Alan

My Favorite picture!



gorgeous dress


Oh if you only knew what kind of fun we had in the dressing room...


Tiffany is a make-up artist and did her own make-up. So beautiful! For all you brides out there she will makeup your face for your wedding day too! She works at Ribbons and Bows in Lubbock next to Zookini's! (below is the lovely owner of Ribbons and Bows(dancing) -a great place to shop for your lingerie shower too)



Hello seniorita



Alan did an awesome job on that ring-would you look at that thing!



Good 'ol Alan getting ready with a little bit of butterflies in his stomach

I really don't know what to say about his guys. I mean, they did this all on their own.



Oh what beauties. (Marsi, Ashley, Heather, Tiff, Becca, and Betsy)









Can we say yummy and too pretty to eat! But don't you worry, I did get me a bite of each of these delicious cakes. And that is exactly what they were, delicious.








I had to snag a shot of me and my assistant






Well this wedding was wonderful in so many ways. One main reason was that it was a friends wedding and it couldn't have been more special. It was such an honor to be Tiffany and Alan's photographer for this special day. I kept having to remind myself that I can't sit around and joke all day with them. I had to work, but had so much fun while doing my job. I mean, what better career than to hang out with wonderful people, be pampered, cry a little, laugh a lot and take pictures all at the same time.
Tiffany and Alan saw each other before the ceremony and it was truly precious. He is head over hills for this girl and could not hold back his "manly" tears for his beautiful bride.
Thanks Alan and Tiffany for letting me apart of your big day!
Also, the web gallery is up for all who have the password and want to go check out the pics.
Vendors:
Wedding Location-Baker Building
Catering-Baker Building
Bakery-The ever so lovely Vida at Sweet Temptations
Flowers-Joe Shakespere at Lou Dee's in Levelland-the flowers were awesome!
Hair-Marsi and Whitney (They work at Linsdey's Salon by Texas Tech)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

You are oh so wonderful!! We LOVE our pictures and couldn't have asked for more!! One correction to the vendors--Flowers were by Joe Shakespere at Lou Dee's in Levelland. :) He's fab!
HUGS!!

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous! You and Ben are cute too :) Call me

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buffy said I thank the wedding and the hole wedding party and flowers they did good what a pretty wedding

7:47 PM  
Blogger Prestige Portraits Tyler said...

awesome wedding images!!!! you are great at what you do!!!! i have missed you. i will have to give you a buzz and let you know my big news

8:51 PM  
Blogger Truitt Ross said...

You are incredible!! I wish you lived closer to me.

Congratulations by the way! you're going to be great!

Love, kayci Ross

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy your the best. I love that you are getting to do what you love and that you have so much fun with it. I will defiantly be callin gyou in the future for a Cristy Cross experience!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home