weddChic

9.07.2008

Graduates of 2009!

SENIORS...
I have sessions available on Sept 20th at 9 am and 1 pm. And Sept 27th at 9 am, 1pm and 5 pm. Schedule your senior session with me and tell a friend. Each friend you refer you will get $20 off your order. Make sure they tell me you sent them too!
Call me soon to schedule your senior sessions so you can have cool pictures like Jadee (below).
575.219.9312
This is for seniors in Clovis and surrounding towns, including the Lubbock folks. If you live even further, please schedule with me too :D I'd love to shoot you ;)

Jadee...for those who don't know, Jadee has been a sweet friend in my life for more than two years now. There are many reasons why I like this girl, but one main reason is probably because there is apart of her that reminds me of me. I'm not athletic like she is or have awesome biceps like she does, but there are things she does that make me think, "I would have done that". She is so bubbly and friendly to all the people she meets. She has a heart for God, and makes choices in her life that makes me proud. We are 10 years apart, but that doesn't matter too much to me. I am so thrilled and excited to be called Jadee's friend. She makes me remember to be young at heart and carefree. I also like to think of her as my little sister. She is someone I will always care for and pray that she continues to make decisions that are pleasing to God. It makes me get a little emotional knowing that she is a senior this year. When she was a sophmore, her and Caitlin were so much fun, and a little immature as all young teenagers can be (and sometimes people in there 20s too-like me). It has been really cool to see how God has molded her these last two years into the person she is today.

Below are just some highlights from her session yesterday. I will post more at another time, as I have others that are in line waiting to be blogged.



SENIORS...CALL ME K! 575.219.9312

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSHHHHHH!!! I absolutely love them! i cant wait to see more! i had so much fun! and thank you for the sweet things you said, love you!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are all great but I think that first one is stunning! Love the pics of such a beautiful young woman :)

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What a gorgeous girl! These pictures are amazing, and so is that dress! Great job Cristy! I look forward to seeing more pictures of the wonderful, gorgeous, energetic, and sweet Jadee!
*anjelica

11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

201510.31dongdong
Authentic Air Jordan 13 shoes for sale
Ugg Boots Outlet Clearance,Cheap Uggs On Sale Discount For Women
michael kors outlet online
Hollister Tees for Men
Toms Outlet Store Online
jordan shoes
Coach Diaper Bag Outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Sale
michale kors outlet
Jordan Concords Low And High
mihchael kors bag
New Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Online
abercrombie store
coach outlet online
Nike Kobe Bryant Basketball Shoes
Louis Vuitton Outlet Mall Store
Air Jordan 6 Champagne Bottle
Oakley Polarized Sunglasses Cheap Outlet Store
michael kors outlet
ray-ban sunglasses,ray ban sunglasses,ray bans,rayban,ray ban wayfarer,raybans,ray ban glasses,ray ban aviators,ray ban clubmaster,ray ban eyeglasses,cheap ray bans,ray bans sunglasses,ray ban aviator,ray bands,fake ray bans,ray ban prescription glasses,ray ban outlet,ray ban canada,ray ban sunglasses sale,ray ban sale
cheap ugg boots
Michael Kors Handbags Clearance Outlet
Official Coach Online Factory Sale
Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote Bag
nike football,airmax,nike free 3.0,nike air huarache,nike womens shoes,nike free run womens
Louis Vuitton Purses For Cheap
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet
Coach Outlet Online Discount Sale
hollister uk sale
louis vuitton handbags
Cheap Ray Ban Wayfarer

3:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors sale
michael kors tote
michael kors purses
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet online store 49.00 outlet
Michael Kors Outlet Locations
jordan retro 13
jordan retro 7
kobe 9
kd shoes
nike air max 1
cheap nike air max
nike store
nike free trainer 5.0
black christian louboutin
christian louboutin outlet
mbt shoes outlet
discount mbt Shoes
fitflops clearance
fitflops sale
Nike Kobe 9
Kobe 9 Elite
christian louboutin sale
red sole shoes
cheap jordans for sale
jordan 13
Air Jordan 4 Alternate 89
new jordan shoes
coach outlet store online
coach outlets stores
kate spade surprise sale

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home