weddChic

9.05.2008

Gage and Tara's slideshow

Check out Gage and Tara's slideshow here.

I wanted to share a slideshow with you that I did for Gage and Tara's wedding. I used a song that I heard on Jasmine's blog, and it brought back memories of me whistling this tune all day long. around the house. I first heard it on Jay Leno, and then I put it on my blog last May and listened to it ALL-tha-time. I thought it was so cute for a slideshow, so I used it too, just like Jasmine.

I am starting up these new and improved slideshows and I'm super happy about them. I learned all about them in Kansas at the Showit seminar. Also, while we were in Kansas, Ben, Benson and had a good 'ol shopping time while on vacation at the Plaza in Kansas City. I shopped at my FAVORITE store and I went in every single day I was there. Our hotel was beautiful and elegant and we paid such a simple fee. I felt so spoiled :) We ate at Houstons, Cheesecake Factory, Unos, and Panera Bread. D-licious!

Tonight I'm excited because we are having a cookout with some friends that we've been meaning to hang out with all summer long. And now, we are finally doing it. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
(By the way, some of you may not know, but the highlighted words are links you can click on :))

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy,

That slide show was just really cool!!! That looked like so much fun!! Awesome job!!!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy...
I love love love it. It takes me back to that time and it was so much fun.I also love the song you put with it. I keep humming it, it just gets in you head!! Talk to you soon. Sherry R.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home