weddChic

3.15.2009

Beautiful Day with friends and donkeys

What do you get when you have mini-donkeys, confetti, balloons, carrots and five minks sewn together?
DRESS UP #2!! That's what :)

Today was so so beautiful. I even think I got some sun on my face! First, I picked up my sweet friend Jennifer and then we went out to the field of mini-donkeys and met up with Julia and Holly for DRESS UP #2. If some of you haven't seen the first shoot check it out here.

Holly was a wonderful model with a contagious smile. As I was looking through the images to pick favorites I caught myself smiling with her. She is a fun, bubbly young wife and mom and I was so pleased to work with her today.
And here is a little teaser for you... I will be in Albuquerque, Nm this week. I don't know how much internet access I'll have, so I will check in when possible. Have a great week :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Holt said...

Great color, can't wait to see more!

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the confetti! So awesome!

10:19 AM  
Blogger cristin steger said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Tara Hobgood said...

you are so unique and i love it.

10:52 PM  
Blogger eliesa said...

Christy!

Love the work girl! We will both be at BLEND in a week and I stumbled upon your site - love it!


eliesa

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home