weddChic

3.08.2009

SENIORS.SENIORS.SENIORS

Specifically for senior graduates of 2009..
Ya know you want some cool, fresh, and funky senior pictures right? Well then let me take your pictures, because that is just what you will get. I am young and cool (at least my friends tell me I am)! I get my ideas from high fashion magazines, such as Vogue, Teen Vogue, InStyle, Elle and MensVogue (for the fellas). I also research editorial photographers that shoot for these specific magazines as well as photographers that shoot for Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters.
And if you'll let me, I'll help pick your outfits out. I love playing stylist as well as being your photographer.
Call me, email me, come over and knock on my door and say, "hey hey! I want you to take my pictures please!" And then I'll be like, "yo yo okay! Lets do this then!" And that will be that :)

575.219.9312 cristy@cristycross.com
Check out my website for portrait prices www.cristycross.com


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so if I was a senior, I'd come knock on your door and say "yo yo christy, let's do this!" ;) You make me laugh...
Anyway, hope all is well with you! Any luck with the webdesign guy?

8:19 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Ginger, I just switched my browser to modzilla and I see what you are talking about with a really long comment box. Wow this IS big. And I haven't heard from my blog dude yet.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Yo cristy you crazy girl! I hope you're having a great day, and by the way cute pics as usual!!!!
*anjelica

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really know how to work the lense!! Lauren is my friend!!! These pictures are beautiful!!!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home