weddChic

3.10.2009

Senior of the Month.March

The thing I love most about my job is it gives me the opportunity to meet wonderful people. Meet Lauren D. She is one of my seniors of 2009 and did a session with me back in February. A few things I know about her is she is stylish, athletic and very sweet, but I wanted to know more. So I prepared ten questions so that we could get to know her a little better.

Each month until graduation I will feature a senior that stands out in my mind with loads of pictures from their session and a fun questionnaire for us all to get to know them better and Lauren will be starting us off. Thanks Lauren for being the senior of the month for March!









P.S I got this idea from Michelle Moore

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! These are amazing!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

These are gorgeous!

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the question and answer deal! You rocked this one love!

9:46 PM  
Blogger lauren clark said...

WOWEEE you are GOOD girl!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Tyler, Haley, & Griffin said...

HEY! Thank you, thank you, thank you for those sweet delicious cupcakes last week! They were um um good!!! Hope to see you soon!

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are killer!!!!

4:34 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

You girls are awesome. Thanks for the love.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Kelsy Nielson said...

Wow! These are gorgeous, you can totally see her personality through the images. Love your work!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home