weddChic

12.12.2006

How cute are they...









She is due in a month! We found some dingy old comic books and I had to use them in the pictures. I tried to play with lighting and really think about what I was doing. I also processed some of them in a different coloring. I don't know if it is cross-processing or just something different. It's so fun to experiment. This couple was super great because it was freezing that morning. I couldn't feel my hands after 5 minutes. I hope you both didn't freeze too much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! These images are awesome! Sorry I haven't commented lately it has been crazy here at the Studio! The old cars I found on a car lot- the orange old car and blue were in someones yard and we ran up and took a few images!! anything to get the shot right? Have a blessed Christmas!! See you in the new year when I can breathe!!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home