weddChic

7.17.2007

SHOOTSAC

So I've been procrastinated to get one of the lovely Shootsac's by Jessica Claire, because I wondered if it was really worth the money.
My decision is YES! It is worth the money. I am tired of lugging my big who knows how heavy camera bag around. Now, I still we be taking it with me, but I don't have to rely on it anymore and wonder where I put it when I need a lens in a hurry. I am only aloud to carry 20 pounds or less now that I'm PREGNANT. And I want to make sure and follow the rules. So I went and bought me a shootsac. Below is the cover I chose and I had a hard time deciding between all the cool fabrics.
This is what it looks like inside.

If you are a photo guy or gal and you want one of these cool and nifty camera satules, click here--> SHOOTSAC
and learn more about what it has to offer. They go fast. So if you want one, you better jump on it. Or you'll have to wait until the next shipment.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a perfect "Cristy" fabric you chose too!! :) I'm so excited for you Cristy, and I can tell you're way excited too!! :) I love you girl!! You're amazing!! :)

8:16 AM  
Blogger Amy DeYoung said...

I just ordered mine too :) I haven't decided on a cover yet.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Sara Bradshaw said...

Those things are too cool! I have to wait on one though. I just spent my money on a new flash! It's so awsome! I've probally blinded my husband from using him as a model to test it out, haha!

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - did they up the prices on them? were they always $175 for just the bag?

4:02 PM  
Blogger Embroidery Bees with bargains galore said...

I am Sandra and my company is Mom & Me Embroidery Bees. We have been making shootsac covers with your personal logo on it. If you have any companies that want their logo put on a camera bag cover or a shootsac cover please forward my email address to them. I can furnish either references or photos of the logos we have done.
Our covers for a camera bag can be made any size and we furnish fusible Velcro for you to put on your camera bag. The shootsac covers are 13" x 13". We have several materials and can digitize the logos on them. These have a Velcro strip at the top that matches the strip on the shootsac.
We sell these covers for $35.00 which includes shipping and handing.
My email address is:
sandra18191@earthlink.net.
Thanks, Sandra

11:14 AM  
Blogger jeje said...

ralph lauren outlet
miami heat
coach outlet
ecco shoes online
canada goose jackets
golden goose sneakers
ferragamo shoes
coach outlet online
miami dolphins jerseys
kate spade outlet

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home