weddChic

7.30.2007

Curry County Fair Aug 13-18th

Cristy Cross Photography will be having a booth this year at the Clovis County Fair.
We are going to have the coolest and most hip looking booth there is too!
I need some volunteers to help out with greeting the lovely fair goers as they pass the booth and welcome them in to look around.
If you are interested in working with the coolest photography booth in the Curry County Fair send me an email at: cristy@cristycrossphotography.com and title it "Fair."

Times:
Tuesday thru Friday 4pm-10pm
Saturday 10am-10pm

I would love for you to help out the whole time, but I understand we all have crazy schedules. So if you can only work a few hours that is totally cool with me. I'd love to have volunteers there each day, and Saturday is going to be a big day. Look at your schedules and give me a call. We are going to have so much fun!
If you work with me, the passes are $10 before August 13th and that pass gets you in for the whole week.
Who can volunteer? High school students and adults

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home