weddChic

7.24.2007

Baby check up

Today we had our second check up. It was so cool, because the baby was much clearer now and it was moving its arms and legs around. I mean, there is nothing like seeing something like that and knowing it is inside your body, growing bigger and bigger.
We also were given a plastic baby the size of a 12 week old baby as a "doctors visit favor." Hold out your the palm of your hand, and that is how tiny our baby is.
I am further along than we had thought too. I am now 11 weeks and 4 days. The due date is now Feb 8th. We'll see if that changes when we go back in Sept.
Please continue to pray for us and for mine and the babies health. I am completely healthy according to all my lab results, so praise the Lord for that.
New pictures of our baby. The first of many...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the baby kinda looks like an alien right now . . . but don't worry it'll be a beautiful baby!!!

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) I'm so happy for you and Ben, Cristy! :) I can't wait to see more pictures of this beautiful baby as it grows!! Yours and your baby's health are most definitely in my prayers! :)

9:49 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Thanks Anjelica. I'm glad the baby has hope. And Becca, we will definitely be showing more and more pictures. And thank you so much for praying for us. We need that more than anything.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love our Baby!!!!!!!!!!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home